Subject: FW: Invitation of Belgian Deputy Prime Minister De Sutter to the EU high-level post & e-commerce event on April 11
From: "Kadri Laube"
To: "MKM info"
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 15:27:26 +0200

Palun registreerida.

  _____

From: Alexander De Jaeger (Cabinet - Kabinet De Sutter)
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2024 2:20:33 PM
To: Alexander De Jaeger (Cabinet - Kabinet De Sutter)
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Nathalie Djamous (FOD Economie - SPF Economie)
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Jozefien Van Cauter (FOD
Economie - SPF Economie) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Invitation of Belgian Deputy Prime Minister De Sutter to the EU
high-level post & e-commerce event on April 11

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

In annex of this e-mail, please find an invitation of Belgian Deputy Prime
Minister and Minister for Postal Services Petra DE SUTTER for your
minister to participate in the high-level post & e-commerce event of the
Belgian EU Presidency on April 11th.

The full program of this event as well as the possibility to register can
be found here:
<https://economie.fgov.be/en/events/high-level-conference-need-new> High
Level Conference – On the need for a new postal services directive | FPS
Economy (fgov.be).

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

We are looking forward to your answer and hope to be able to welcome you
in Brussels on April 11.

Respectfully yours,

Kabinet van/Cabinet de Petra De Sutter
Vice-eersteminister en Minister van Ambtenarenzaken, Overheidsbedrijven,
Telecommunicatie en Post
Vice-Première Ministre et Ministre de la Fonction publique, des
Entreprises publiques, des Télécommunications et de la Poste

Alexander De Jaeger
Adviseur integriteit & e-commerce / Conseiller intégrité & e-commerce

0032 473 53 72 06

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/petradesutter/>
<https://twitter.com/pdsutter>     <https://www.instagram.com/pdsutter/>
<https://www.facebook.com/pdsutter?locale=nl_NL>

Finance Tower, Kruidtuinlaan 50/155  - 1000 Brussel
Finance Tower, Boulevard du Jardin Botanique 50/155  - 1000 Bruxelles